YAV90096I 96 Sink/Source Inputs/Outputs
• Up to 96 current sink or current source input/outputs
• 5 x 10 Bits Analog to Digital converter able to read direct voltage on each I/O
• Selectable sink/source current independent for each I/O (2 or 16 mA)
• Long life VPC Tripaddle connectors
• ITA Module (Use inside Interchangeable test adapter)
• Can bus controlled, with address and speed selection
• Only 24Vdc power supply
• The module is automatically identified
• National Instruments LabView drivers
• 10 Bit, 96 channel analog scanner
• Digital signals comparators
• In Circuit Test(Resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, digital state)
• Active or passive wire harness test (even with diodes)
• Bus and Backplane testers
• Automatic test for YAV boards
• Digital Input/Output test
• Monitoring and power supply to TWS sensors
• Control of Power transistors MOSFET
The 96 pin of the VPC Tri-paddle connector of the YAV90096 board, are software configurated input/output, selectable as current source or sink for electronic loads.
To keep its compatibility with the active boards of the YAV family, the power supply and CAN Bus signals from the tri-paddle connector, are connected to it corresponding pins, through the set of jumpers JP1.
Each one of the 96 connection pin can be can be programmed as current source, selectable between 2 or 16mm, an at the same time as an input of a comparator with a fix reference of 4 Volts, and also to an impedance adapter, commutable into a bus to one analog to digital input of the microcontroller.
Voltage of current source outputs can be programmed between 5 to 20 VDC
The control of the module is through CAN bus. The supply includes National Instruments LabView virtual control panel and operating software for a true Plug & Play operation.
Go to Download Area and Download the User Manual [Login is required]