6TL-22 Plataforma de test Off-Line
The 6TL-22 is a bare rack for creating Off-Line, modular, flexible and reliable Base test platforms. The overall rack capacity is 11U (580mm depth) plus 7U (350mm depth).
To configure your Base Test Platform, the following parts can be added to the 6TL-22 bare rack:
- Test Rack Manager, to control the test station.
- Power Distribution Unit.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Industrial PC or NI PXI to control the platform
- 19’’ Monitor and keyboard with trackball (optionally, monitor in side arm)
- VPC Mass Interconnect Receiver (12 or 18 slots)
- YAV Modules
- Accessories: Beacon, Air inlet Pneumatic kit…
- Any 19’ Instrument
Contact us for configuring your own 6TL-22!
Learn about our Build to print service for Test Platforms.
The 6TL-22 Platform is a perfect base for the conception of a real modular Automatic Test Equipment for low to mid manufacturing volumes.
A system designed around the 6TL-22 is simple, easy to maintain and cost effective. The rack is prepared for the direct integration of the three platform based receivers from Virginia Panel, the S6, G12 and G12X.
The core of the system can be either an Industrial PC or a NI-PXI. A UPS will protect the valuable instrumentation as well as control all the steps for an automatic power-up and down of the test system.
Thanks to the Test Rack Manager (MMI), interaction and control with the system, as well as the basic safeties, are implemented out-of –the-box.
Typical 6TL-22 configuration would be the one shown in the image. Order the following products to get this configuration:
- H71002200, 6TL22 Off-Line Base Test Platform
- H73000301, Test rack manager
- H71007400 G12 Kit
- H71007300, Monitor & Keyboard in lockable drawer
- H71002190, Side adjustable kit for monitor
- MMSAI2U1000, UPS
Click to download the 3D Step File of the 6TL-22